This compact desktop monitor controller lets you easily add Bluetooth connectivity and a subwoofer to your favorite pair of studio or media reference monitors; intuitive controls, headphone support, and a small footprint round out the affordable package.
MicroStation BT is the ultimate solution for anyone who wants to add Bluetooth connectivity to their favorite pair of studio or media reference monitors. A convenient Bluetooth receiver lets you wirelessly stream audio to any pair of studio or media reference monitors right from your phone. Balanced ¼” TRS inputs are provided to connect pro audio hardware, like your audio interface. A stereo ⅛” input is available to hardwire your phone or tablet when you don’t want to use Bluetooth. Ready to add a subwoofer? MicroStation BT is ideal for creating a simple 2.1 system. A convenient, large volume knob lets you control the overall level of your speakers and sub at the same time. The Sub Bypass button lets you switch back to simple stereo listening whenever you like. A headphone output and Main Mute let you silence your speakers without stopping the tunes. Compact, convenient, and stylish–with flexible connectivity and easy-to-use controls, MicroStation BT will make you wonder how you listened without it!
● Add a Subwoofer and Bluetooth connectivity to nearly any stereo listening environment
● Flexible connectivity and control in small footprint
● High-resolution, large Volume knob for surgically accurate level control
● Subwoofer Bypass and Aux/Headphones out let you dial back the boom or keep the music going without disturbing the neighbors
● ¼” and RCA mono outputs ensure compatibility with any subwoofer.
● Quick and easy Bluetooth pairing