Your network translator
The PreSonus AVB-D16 is the first plug-and-play endpoint that bridges AVB and Dante networks. Now you can send and receive up to 16 audio channels between an AVB and Dante network with one simple device, making it the perfect solution to connect your StudioLive Series III AVB ecosystem to your favorite Dante-equipped products like the PreSonus CDL-12 constant directivity loudspeaker. Built-in Asynchronous Sample Rate Conversion ensures that the AVB-D16 provides precision clock isolation between your AVB and Dante networks for pristine, clear audio with no dropouts or artifacts.
The AVB-D16 features:
• 16×16 connectivity between AVB and Dante protocols
• Easiest way to add Dante functionality to StudioLive Series III mixers.
• AVB-D16 ports employ secure, rugged etherCON jacks for compatibility with both standard RJ-45 cables and more robust etherCON cables
• AVB-D16 is a prefect choice for live sound systems
• Built-in Asynchronous Sample Rate Conversion for clock isolation between networks
• Connect streams between AVB and Dante networks operating at different sample rates
• Network / Link Activity indicators let you keep an eye on your network connectivity
• Primary and secondary Dante ports provide the ability to create a redundant Dante network